The new Andhra Pradesh Medical Council was constituted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on 29.08.2019 with its office is the city of Vijayawada. While a few states have gone ahead with online registration and uploading of documents, as on 27.02.2021 Andhra Pradesh, does not facilitation online registration/uploading of documents.
Candidates interested in registering to practice Andhra Pradesh must visit the APMC Office with duly filled application forms and documents before being called again for verification.
Candidates and Doctors must follow the following steps to Apply In-Person with Andhra Pradesh State Medical Council
The candidates must get themselves registered with the concerned State Medical Council for permanent registration certificate to start practicing as a medical physician in Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate requesting to register under the Andhra Pradesh medical council must approach the registrar for the application form.
- The application for different categories are hyperlinked below –
- The candidate must take a printout of the application form and fill-up the requested details.
- Submit the application form and all the photocopies of the required documents. Affix a passport size photograph
- Sign the form duly.
- D. For with requisite amount in favour of “ANDHRA PRADESH MEDICAL COUNCIL” from Andhra Bank only. In Case of Tatkal Additional Fee Rs. 2,000/- and submitted before 1-00 p.m. Fee particulars for all activities are attached here
- On verification of Documents, communication will be sent to your registered mail Id to choose your Appointment date.
- Visit APMC on appointment date with all Original documents to complete registration process.
- On Successful registration the registration certificate is issued and the same can be collected from the council office.
The following links will take you to the necessary application forms –
Some applications require notarised/attested affidavits, examples of which are listed below.